Hi all, so long time no recap? I don’t feel like posting a detailed list of everything little book I bought and read, because that will be a lot, but I’ll list every article I’ve posted in the last three months!
April was pretty slow blogging wise; I got really busy, so I only posted four things! Which consisted of my Girl’s Day makeup look, a 7 Things blog, my last recap post, and my hiatus announcement!
I finished finals and moved back to my hometown for the summer! I also participated in the #AsianLitBingo event on Twitter!! I also started vlogging, out of boredom mostly, but I filmed a few festivals in June that I went too. So if you’re interested in what I do in Alaska, feel free to watch.
I will be moving in about a year after I graduate, so I’m mostly vlogging for myself. That way I’ll have memories of Alaska I can watch.
I worked a lot, read a lot, blogged some, and went to some festivals!
- Book Review: The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- Book Review: In the Country by Mia Alvar
- Book Review: Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
- Book Review: Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- Graphic Novel Review: Skim by Mariko and Jillian Tamaki
- Book Review: Peter Darling by Austin Chant
- Book Review: I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- Makeup Inspired by Girl’s Day Yura (I’ll Be Yours MV)
- Makeup Review: Infinite Lip Cloud by Michelle Phan (EM Cosmetics)
- #AsianLitBingo: Sign-Up Post & Tbr!
- One Year Blogiversary! + How has blogging changed me?
- Top 7 Apps I Use to Learn Languages (Mandarin, Japanese, and Tagalog)
- #AsianLitBingo: Wrap-up Post!
- The Makeup Book Tag!
- Bookish Playlist: I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Wow, now that I’ve written it all down, I did a lot! Hopefully you enjoyed some of it! Also, today is the last day of Pride Month; so I hope you all enjoyed it! I don’t really have much planned for July like I did in June, there’s one more festival I always go to, so I’ll be vlogging that. Aside from that I’ll mostly be working, and reading! So look forward to that, see you guys next time!